Paycheck Plus – A Payroll Outsource Company
With more than 20 years payroll experience behind her, Anne Reilly is the founder and MD of Paycheck Plus, the award-winning outsource payroll company . She began her business life at UCD and gained valuable experience working for blue-chip companies such as Unilever and Heinz before completing her payroll studies and graduating with a Diploma in Payroll Management. Anne subsequently became a lecturer for IPASS and lectured in payroll calculations and employment law in Ireland.
Anne has recently been selected as Louth/Meath Network Businesswoman of the Year 2012 and attends the Network Ireland finals on 28th September 2012. She is also a finalist in the WMB Enterprise Ireland Female Entrepreneur of the Year Award to be held in Dublin on 1st October 2012.
Anne Reilly insists on the best. She delivers on her promises. She has set the benchmark for quality in the payroll outsource industry and expects only the best of her team. She insists that every member of the Payroll Team is qualified in Payroll from IPASS and actively supports and encourages on-going training of her team to ensure they are always up to date in the ever changing matters affecting Irish and UK payroll.
For the clients of Paycheck Plus, these ingredients ensure that not only is their payroll completed accurately, efficiently and on time – they have the comfort of knowing that each payroll has been carefully examined to ensure that it maximises cost savings and complies with the most rigorous standards in current payroll legislation.
Paycheck Plus – A Payroll Outsource Company
It’s no coincidence that Paycheck Plus have been the recipients of so many awards. Their passion for payroll is reflected in their service levels. They have proven that they are the best at providing an all-encompassing payroll outsource service to employers. Some of their most recent accolades include:
- Winner of “Best Business Practice Excellence 2012″ – Fingal Dublin Chamber
- Finalist for “Best Exporter” and “Best High Growth SME” - Louth Chamber awards October 2012.
- Finalist for “Corporate” and “SME” sectors best blogs - Blog Awards Ireland 2012 to be held in October.
- Winner “Customer Service Excellence Award 2011″ – Fingal Business Awards 2011
- Winner “Best Training Initiative 2011″ – Louth Business Awards
- “Overall Winner 2009” – Louth County Enterprise Board
- Winner “Best Service Provider 2009” – Louth County Enterprise Board
- Winner “Small Business Excellence 2009” – Fingal Dublin Chamber Awards
- Winner “Payroll Outsource Provider of the Year2008″ - (Small/Medium Sector)
- Winner “Best Small Business 2008” – Drogheda Business Excellence Awards
- Winner “Payroll Outsource Provider of the Year 2007″- (Small/Medium Sector)
More reasons to use Paycheck Plus as your Payroll Outsource Company
The team at Paycheck Plus are passionate about payroll. They love to see a payroll processed efficiently and accurately. That’s their reason for being! Using Paycheck Plus, you will get your payroll done in a cost-effective manner. You won’t have to spend time and money on payroll software, payroll training or a payroll assistant. By using this payroll outsource service you’ll get the benefit of a modern and secure IT system, continual professional development and experience in the payroll field.
You get a personal, friendly service that is suited to your unique requirements. The benefits of their tailored payroll outsource services include:
- Legislative Requirements - Your payroll obligations will be fulfilled to meet Irish payroll legislation requirements.
- Stress free payroll - You’re free to focus on your core profit-making activities without worrying about your payroll.
- Accuracy - We provide accurate & timely payroll and revenue returns.
- Cost Saving - We focus attention on the detail and provide suggestions to ensure you maximise tax efficiencies.
- Late Submissions - We help you avoid any penalties or interest for late submissions.
- Confidentiality - Employee personal details are kept off-site mitigating privacy concerns and reducing the likelihood of unintentional disclosure of sensitive payroll information.
- Attention to detail – We examine every payroll to ensure it is processed to maximise tax efficiencies. All the staff at Paycheck Plus are qualified by the Irish Payroll Association in payroll calculations and employment law. Their expertise and experience ensures your payroll is in the best possible hands.
As your Payroll Outsource Partner, Paycheck Plus provides observable and significant added value to your business. Outsourcing your payroll to Paycheck Plus generates cost-savings, increases efficiency and leaves you free to focus on your business, core strengths and profit making operations.