Careers – Payroll Manager & Payroll Specialist
Experienced Payroll Bureau Manager and Payroll Specialist Required for Maternity Leave Cover (published July 2013)
Paycheck Plus is Ireland’s award winning payroll outsource provider for the Small & Medium sized business. Based in Dunleer, Co Louth, we’re just 2 minutes off the M1 from Exit 13 (25 minutes from Dublin airport).
At Paycheck Plus we believe in offering our clients a first class service focusing on their specific needs with our specialist tailored services and expert knowledge in payroll calculations and employment law. We are looking for additional expertise from enthusiastic team-players to assist us in our growing business. IPASS Accreditation is essential for these roles as is proven experience in a bureau or large volume payroll environment.
Outsourced Payroll Manager
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years experience within a Bureau / Shared Service Environment
Experience of processing volume Irish payroll with IPASS accreditation essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for scheduling, prioritising and assigning projects within the team of payroll specialists.
- Acting as an escalation point for issues.
- Maintaining and further developing the relationship with the existing customer base throughout Ireland and the UK.
- Identifying opportunities and implementing solutions with both the existing and new client set
- Implementing new clients using a standard methodology including kick off meetings, data transfer from existing system, parallel running of payroll and agreeing a statement of work.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a client facing role with the ability to influence key stakeholders and have previous systems implementation experience
This is a nine month contract position with potential for further extension.
Payroll Processing Specialist
Applicants for this position should have proven experience of processing multiple payrolls and IPASS accreditation. We require stress-resistant individuals with high energy, attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks, confidential information and meet deadlines effectively.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing multiple payrolls on behalf of clients accurately, on time and efficiently.
- Ensure compliance, data protection and control risk within the function.
- Provide friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about providing clients with the highest level of service.
- Flexibility to meet changes in working requirements is essential.
The Ideal candidates will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience of Sage Micropay, Payroll Journals, CSO Returns and Payroll Year End procedures. UK payroll experience an advantage.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Genuine passion for payroll and eager to learn
We are looking for people with proven experience in a payroll environment. If you are passionate about payroll, take pride in a job well done, and want to be part of a progressive customer focused team, send a cover letter stating which role you wish to apply for and makes you suitable with your CV to email@example.com.