Careers – Payroll Administrator
Experienced Payroll Bureau Administrator Required for Maternity Leave Cover (published February 2013)
18th April 2013: This position has now been filled – thank you to all those who have applied.
However, as our business continues to grow we expect to have additional positions available for similarly qualified Payroll Administrators. If you believe your skills, experience and characteristics meet those required below, please forward your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
As Irelands award winning payroll outsource service for the Small & Medium Sector, Paycheck Plus is experiencing strong and continuous growth.
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator for Maternity Leave cover with the possibility of a permanent position becoming available for the right candidate.
Our chosen candidate will service a portfolio of clients providing weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly payroll processing. A proven track record showing experience and Ability to process a wide variety of payrolls each with different payslip, payment and informational requirements is required.
This role requires an energetic, high attention to detail individual who is stress-resistant. Applicants should be able to handle multiple tasks, handle confidential information appropriately and have a track record of meeting deadlines.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities include:
- Service existing and potential payroll clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Deal with payroll queries on PAYE, PRSI, BIK, pension and holiday entitlements and other tax issues from clients and their employees
- Ensure compliance, data protection and control risk within payroll function
- Experience of Sage Micropay, Payroll journals, Month & Year End procedures, CSO Returns
- Knowledge of employment legislation and relevant PRSI & Tax legislation
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems using a team based approach
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook.
- Experience in UK Payroll System an advantage
- Analytical mind with an aptitude for Accuracy and interest in process efficiency
- The position is office based in Duleer, Co Louth. However, on occasion, you may be required to attend client premises
- Flexibility to meet changes in working requirements is essential
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- IPASS or an equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 2 years payroll experience in a busy environment servicing Payroll needs for multiple payroll clients with changing work volumes.
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Good Organisation skills, Self-Starter with a positive attitude
- Client focused, motivated team player with strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confidentiality is a key part of this role
Applications for the post of Payroll Administrator to include Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org