Casual Payroll Services – A solution to cover periodic payroll requirements.
There are occasions when businesses require payroll services to cover specific times or events. Whether you need payment of casual staff on a once-off basis or on a regular casual basis, the experienced team at Paycheck Plus will be happy to discuss your needs or concerns and tailor a casual payroll service to meet your specific requirements.
Our Casual Payroll Services ensure you receive an efficient service when you need it without the need for sourcing suitable resources in-house. Utilising our casual payroll services means that you pay for our expertise as and when you need them without the need for expensive recruitment and training. Following an initial consultation to establish how your payroll operates currently, we meet your requirements and provide:
- Registration of new employees and process leavers (P45′s)
- Uploading Tax Certificates (P2C’s)
- Linking your current time and attendance data to our payroll system
- Calculating PAYE, PRSI, Income Levy and Health Levy
- Calculating notional pay for taxation of BIK
- Evaluate each payroll and advise you on maximising your tax efficiencies
- The reporting and payment management of pensions, PRSAs, Private Health Insurance, Union Fees, Company Shares, Co. Loans or saving schemes
- Transfer facility for payment of funds to employee accounts
- Payment to Revenue and other third parties such as unions, pension provider etc
- Production and delivery of payslips – security sealed or e-mailed
- General ledger journals and Payroll Reports to suit your business needs
- Preparation and submission of revenue returns, P30s, P35s, levies etc.
- Completion and issue of P60s and Income Levy Certificates
- Assistance with employer obligations and employee entitlements
- Helpdesk to support payroll enquiries
Contact us today to discuss your casual payroll requirements.