Casual Payroll Services – A solution to cover casual or seasonal payroll requirements.
There are occasions when businesses require payroll services to cover specific times or events. Whether you need payment of casual staff on a once-off basis or on a regular casual or seasonal basis, the experienced team at Paycheck Plus will be happy to discuss your needs and provide a casual payroll service to meet your specific requirements.
Our Casual Payroll Services ensure you receive an efficient payroll processing service when you need it without the need for sourcing suitable resources in-house. Utilising our casual payroll services means that you pay for our expertise as and when you need it without the need for expensive recruitment and training.
Following an initial consultation to establish how your payroll operates currently, we meet your requirements and provide:
- Registration of your business as an employer in Ireland
- Advice on structuring your payroll for maximum cost efficiency
- Registration of new employees
- Complimentary Welcome Pack for your employees
- Linking your current time and attendance data to our payroll system
- Calculating PAYE, PRSI, USC and LPT
- Calculating notional pay for taxation of BIK
- The reporting and payment management of pensions, PRSAs, Private Health Insurance, Union Fees, Company Shares, Co. Loans or saving schemes
- Transfer facility for payment of funds to employee accounts
- Payment to Revenue and other third parties such as unions, pension provider etc
- Production and delivery of payslips – security sealed, e-mail or on-line service
- General ledger journals and Payroll Reports to suit your business needs
- Processing leavers(P45s) and termination entitlements
- Preparation and submission of revenue returns, P30s, P35s, levies etc.
- Completion and issue of P60s and Year End Returns
- Assistance with employer obligations and employee entitlements
- Helpdesk to support payroll enquiries
Contact us today to discuss your casual payroll requirements.