Chief Financial Officer
Paycheck Plus is Ireland’s award-winning payroll outsource provider for the Small & Medium sized business. Our Head Office is based in Drogheda, Co Louth just 20 minutes from Dublin Airport and 30 minutes from Dundalk and with easy bus access.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, we are now seeking a Chief Financial Officer to lead and manage our Finance and HR functions in Ireland and the UK. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ experience within a Practice / Industry / Internal Audit Environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, direction and manage all Irish and UK finance operations to include, billing, A/R, A/P and G/L
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and COO advising on long term business and financial planning
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Prepare and publish timely monthly Management reporting packs to include actual versus budget analysis and KPI dashboards
- Prepare year end accounts in conjunction with CEO and COO
- Project management and contract negotiation
- Manage and comply with local government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Research technical finance issues for compliance where relevant
- Perform cyclical audits on client data files to validate operational effectiveness and reliability, compliance with relevant regulations and risk management
- Communicate audit results with Payroll Team and Senior Management to include KPI analysis
- Follow up on audit findings to confirm recommendations/corrective actions have been followed
- Ensure continued compliance with internal and external ISO accredited policies and procedures
- Drive process improvements and automation within the Finance department
- Streamline CRM to ensure accurate records are maintained and management reports are furnished to Management Team on a monthly basis
- Review all finance, HR and IT related function
- Complete ad hoc projects as required, providing commercial and financial support to the business
The Ideal candidates will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Qualified accountant with 10 years’ experience within a Practice / Industry / Internal Audit Environment ·
- Experience of Sage 50 Accounts, Micropay, Megapay (desirable but not essential)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Experience of working within a fast paced ever changing industry
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
Compensation and Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package based on relevant experience
- Education Bursary is available to employees on a case by case basis.
Please send a cover letter detailing the key attributes you possess to be considered for the role. Please also include your salary expectation and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.