Paycheck Plus are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant capable of providing proactive support to the office management, sales administration and HR Operations of the company, as well as providing executive assistance to the organisation’s senior management.
The successful applicant will enjoy a varied role where they will be entrusted with the responsibility for improving and coordinating the organisation’s HR infrastructure, assisting our sales and marketing team and identifying and addressing the needs of the senior executives.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who embodies a flexible approach with the ability to work on their own initiative. Representing the company will require a friendly and professional approach along with excellent attention to detail, as well as organisational, administration and communications skills.
The role will comprise of the core components outlined below:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative assistance to the Leadership.
- Manage general office needs.
- Manage office calendar, travel, meetings etc.
- Assist our Sales Team with administrate tasks, documents and reports.
- Liaise with clients.
- Maintain and update our CRM records and reports.
- Assist with recruitment, training and induction of staff.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of HR and lead and support its various initiatives.
- Work on special projects as needed.
Key Attributes & Requirements
- Strong organisational, planning, time management, project management, problem-solving, and anticipatory skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Broad generalist experience and understanding of human resources, sales performance and executive support.
- Ability to manage complex situations, prioritizing the work of multiple projects.
- Work independently, be self-motivated and action oriented.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality with sensitive and personal information.
- Demonstrate a positive “can-do” attitude and be a natural problem solver.
- An effective team player.
- Affable manner and ability to connect with people inside and outside the team.
Register your interest now. Applications close Friday 3rd July.