Finance and Operations Manager
Are you looking for a dynamic Senior Leadership role in a progressive and expanding company? Would you like to contribute to the strategic decision-making process to drive organisational growth and development? If you have excellent numeric and people skills we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Paycheck Plus is Ireland’s global award-winning payroll outsource provider for the small & medium sized business. Our head office is based in Drogheda, Co Louth just 20 minutes from Dublin Airport and 30 minutes from Dundalk with easy transport access.
Reporting to the Group Chief Operations Officer, the role represents an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, career-driven, energetic team player who is keen to step into a number 1 position and play a significant role in the organisation’s growth journey.
The position is well suited to a qualified or near-qualified accountant with strong financial and commercial experience, ideally within the B2B sector. However, while the role is primarily finance focused, you will be interacting with all areas of the business, while supported in a friendly, team focused, coaching and mentoring environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To support the COO’s leadership ethos in managing and motivating a growing Irish and UK team to ensure rollout of desired goals and objectives
- Manage all Irish and UK finance operations to include billing, A/R, A/P and G/L, financial forecasting, budgets and year-end duties
- Prepare and publish timely monthly Management reporting packs to include actual versus budget analysis, KPI scorecards and dashboards
- Manage and comply with local government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Research technical finance issues for compliance where relevant
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and COO advising on long term financial and business planning
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about providing existing and new clients with the highest level of service, identifying opportunities and implementing solutions
- Drive process improvements and automation within all departments to improve work practices, efficiencies and eliminate waste.
- Provide continuous support to all organisation functions
- Manage and complete ad-hoc projects and contract negotiation as required, providing commercial, financial and operational support to the business
The Ideal candidates will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Qualified or near qualified Accountant with strong financial and commercial experience ideally within the B2B sector
- Experience or a strong interest in working in an indigenous organisation keen to reach the next stages of domestic and international market growth
- Ability to adapt to work independently and within a team environment
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Experience of working within a fast paced ever changing industry
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills with the ability to prioritise
Compensation and Benefits
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation and be part of the Senior Leadership & Management Team.
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Parking on site
- Education bursary
To discuss this role in further detail, please reach out to Brona Grogan on 041 982100