We currently have an opportunity on our Graduate Programme for suitable students or post-grads. Over a three-year period, our successful applicants will combine study for the IPASS or CIPP qualification with on-the-job training giving the applicants a broad experience of payroll in many sectors.
Successful applicants will receive a competitive salary, holidays and study leave, career opportunities and a recognised qualification.
We are looking for people with:
- A passion for numbers
- Proven aptitude in Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- Proven organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Professional work ethic and good relationship management skills with a “can-do” approach
- Genuine desire to learn and commitment to their responsibilities
- Similar values to ours – Honesty, Trust, Integrity, Respect, Continuous Learning & Collaboration
I love working for Paycheck Plus because it is based on the employees and the development of the employees. I have found a job where I feel like I have a family that’s determined to help me grow not just as a worker but as a person! I`ve found a job that I feel like I could be part of forever!”
Our Graduate Programme offers a four stage path to IPASS or CIPP qualification, together with on-the-job experience, mentoring and training in a broad range of payroll sectors.
- Stage 1You will develop your classroom and practical experience and prepare for your first exams in your QQI accredited IPASS classes. Your dedicated mentor will be on-hand to advise and direct each element of your study.
Reviews and development milestones within our payroll processing department will be combined with exam results for continuity to stage 2.
- Stage 2In this stage you will partake in the second set of classes for 10 weeks and work with our specialist payroll team who look after our managed payroll service. You will deepen your knowledge and experience the variety of different organisation and industry types.
A second external exam takes place towards the end of your first year with us.
- Stage 3As you progress through the Diploma, you will be supported by your Paycheck Plus mentor and the team who will help you in a practical and friendly way. Our objective is for you to succeed and we will work with you in a theoretical and practical hands-on approach combined with classroom tutorials, webinars, industry updates, in-house and off-site training while applying your learning within our working environment.
- Stage 4You enter your third year with payroll qualifications complete and have the opportunity to work with a dedicated client base and provide them with our managed payroll services.
For those who excel there is further potential for development to our fully managed payroll team, who service clients in areas as diverse as Aviation, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices etc.
CLICK HERE to download our prospectus.