Senior Payroll Specialist
Paycheck Plus is Ireland’s award winning payroll outsource provider for the Small & Medium sized business. Our Head Office is based in Drogheda, Co Louth just 20 minutes from Dublin Airport and 30 minutes from Dundalk and with easy bus access.
At Paycheck Plus we believe in offering our clients a first class service focusing on their specific needs with our specialist tailored services and expert knowledge in payroll calculations and employment law. We are looking for additional expertise from enthusiastic team-players to assist us in our growing business. Third level degree, Accountancy qualification, IPASS Accreditation or similar is essential for role as is proven experience in a bureau or large volume payroll environment.
Senior Payroll Specialist
Answerable to the Payroll Team Manager / Operations Director, the ideal candidate will have 4+ years experience within a Practice / Bureau / Shared Service Environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementation and Processing payrolls on behalf of key clients accurately, on time and efficiently
- Ensure compliance, data protection, audit and control risk within the function
- Provide professional and friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
- Be innovative, enthusiastic and proactive in providing clients with impeccable customer service
- Maintaining and further developing the relationship with our existing global client base.
The Ideal candidates will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience of Sage Micropay, Megapay or similar, Payroll Journals, CSO Returns, SARP, Share Options, Benefits etc
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability prioritise and manage a team
- Regular auditing of documentation to ensure compliance with regulations
- Participate in payroll process improvement projects, efficiencies, automation and systems enhancements
- Ensuring compliance with all internal controls, KPIs, budgets and other financial and quality control matters
- Participation in projects as requested including system implementation, process reviews, product/service innovation, testing etc.
- Communicate and support cross-functional goals and objectives.
Compensation and Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package based on relevant experience
- Education Bursary is available to employees on a case by case basis.
We are looking for people with proven experience in a practice / payroll bureau or similar environment. If you are passionate about payroll, take pride in a job well done, and want to be part of our winning team, please send a cover letter detailing the key attributes you possess to be considered for the role as Senior Payroll Specialist to email@example.com.