Senior Payroll Specialist
Paycheck Plus is Ireland’s award-winning payroll outsource provider for the Small & Medium sized business. Our Head Office is based in Drogheda, Co. Louth just 20 minutes from Dublin Airport and 30 minutes from Dundalk with easy bus access.
At Paycheck Plus we believe in offering our clients a first-class service focusing on their specific needs with our specialist tailored services and expert knowledge in payroll calculations and employment law.
As an equal opportunities employer, we are now seeking additional expertise from enthusiastic team-players to support our growing business on a full time basis in our Head Office. Accreditation is essential as is proven experience in a fast-paced payroll processing environment.
Client Payroll Executive
Answerable to the Departmental Supervisor, the ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ previous experience within a fast-paced, deadline-driven payroll environment.
The successful candidate will join a Payroll Team of 20 passionate payroll professionals at varying levels and have the opportunity to learn something new every day. There are also opportunities and support to move into supervisory and management positions within the company, if desired.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement and process ROI monthly payrolls on behalf of key clients in an accurate, on-time, compliant manner
- Ensure compliance with all ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISAE 3402 internal policies and procedures, GDPR, KPIs, and other quality control matters
- Provide professional and friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
- Be innovative, enthusiastic and proactive in providing clients with impeccable customer service
- Maintain and further develop the relationship with our existing global client base.
The Ideal candidates will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience of Sage Micropay, Payroll Journals, CSO Returns, Benefits etc
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage own processing schedule
- Participate in payroll process improvement projects, efficiencies, automation and systems enhancements
- Participation in projects as requested including system implementation, process reviews, product/service innovation, testing etc.
- Communicate and support cross-functional goals and objectives.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid/Remote working pattern
- Normal working hours are per the local office policy, Monday to Friday which complies with local regulations (9.15 – 5.15 with a half hour for lunch)
- Education bursary and training supports
- 24 days annual leave plus, statutory entitlements – pro-rated
- Access to executive coaching & mentoring
- Access to workplace wellness programme
- Death-in-Service x 4 Salary
- Employer pension contribution of 3% to match employee contribution of 3%
- Hospital Saturday Fund– Company contribution, subject to BIK
We are seeking passionate payrollers with proven experience in a large volume, fast-paced payroll environment. If you embrace that passion, take pride in a job well done, and want to be part of our global award-winning team, please send a cover letter detailing the key attributes you possess to be considered for the role of Client Payroll Executive.