Paycheck Plus is Ireland’s award winning payroll outsource provider for the Small & Medium sized business. We believe in offering our clients a first class service focusing on their specific needs with our specialist tailored services and expert knowledge in payroll calculations and employment law. We are looking for additional expertise from enthusiastic team-players to assist us in our growing business. IPASS Accreditation is essential as is proven experience in a bureau or large volume payroll environment.
Answerable to the Payroll Operations Manager, the ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience within a Practice / Bureau / Shared Service Environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement and process payrolls on behalf of key clients accurately, on time and in a compliant manner
- Ensure compliance with all ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 internal policies and procedures, GDPR, KPIs, and other quality control matters
- Provide professional and friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
- Be innovative, enthusiastic and proactive in providing clients with impeccable customer service
- Maintain and further develop the relationship with our existing global client base.
The Ideal candidates will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience of Sage Micropay, Megapay or similar, Payroll Journals, CSO Returns, Benefits etc
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage own processing schedule
- Participate in payroll process improvement projects, efficiencies, automation and systems enhancements
- Participation in projects as requested including system implementation, process reviews, product/service innovation, testing etc.
- Communicate and support cross-functional goals and objectives.
Compensation and Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package based on relevant experience
- Education Bursary is available to employees on a case by case basis.
We are looking for people with proven experience in a practice / payroll bureau or similar environment. If you are passionate about payroll, take pride in a job well done, and want to be part of our winning team, please send a cover letter detailing the key attributes you possess to be considered for the role as Senior Payroll Specialist.