Every country has their own unique requirements when it comes to business set-up and payroll registration. Meeting these requirements can be complex and time-consuming for new businesses and established firms entering other countries.
For over a decade, Paycheck Plus has been the partner of choice for companies that need help understanding and meeting their obligations when setting up operations in Ireland and the UK. Together with our partners, we provide a complete set-up service that is in-line with your business’ unique needs, covering everything from company registration and filing, to secretarial, bank accounts, HR contracts and payroll.
Our accountants, tax experts, partners and payroll specialists have the local experience necessary for businesses to efficiently and effectively set-up operations in Ireland and the UK.
We provide a complete set-up service which includes everything from company registration and registering your business with Revenue and/or HMRC, right through to payroll set-up, filing annual accounts, HR and ensuring your employees get paid. We advise on every aspect of local employer obligations and payroll optimisations along the way, including pension obligations, local employee entitlements, payroll structure, foreign transfers, non-cash benefits etc.
- Fully compliantOur specialists use their decades of local expertise to ensure that your new operation is fully compliant with the most up to date Irish and/or UK legislation.
- Fully optimisedOur award-winning experts use their specialist knowledge and insights to create a foundation for your new local operation that maximises business value.
- Efficient set-upWe use our insights, experience and processes to get your business operating locally quickly, effectively and efficiently.
- Strict confidentialityAll business information gathered through our company registration and activation service is treated with the strictest confidentiality.
- Tailored to your needsOur implementation of the service is tailored to meet your specific business requirements.
- Expert teamExpect best-in-class service from our award-winning payroll specialists, tax advisors and senior managers (qualified and experienced in accounting, tax, corporate compliance, payroll and best practices).