Marketing Business Partner
Paycheck Plus is Ireland’s premier payroll provider providing a holistic payroll service. Established 18 years ago, we have grown to be Ireland’s most reputable payroll bureau receiving global and domestic awards and accolades for our capability and service delivery.
Our Head Office is based in Drogheda, Co. Louth just 20 minutes from Dublin Airport and 30 minutes from Dundalk with easy bus access. At Paycheck Plus we believe in offering our clients a first-class service that combines sophisticated, best of breed payroll software with personal attention and quality of customer service to create a seamless payroll outsourcing service for our clients.
As an equal opportunities employer, we are now seeking additional expertise from enthusiastic team-players to support our growing business on a full-time basis in our head office.
As Marketing Business Partner, you will be responsible for Paycheck Plus’ day-to-day marketing operations. Reporting directly to the Paycheck Plus’ Chief Operations Officer and IRIS’ HCM Marketing Lead you will analyse campaign and channel performance and optimise ROI for all marketing campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities
In this role you will:
- Create, implement and manage the production and delivery of omnichannel marketing campaigns, working with our parent organisation and partners to ensure success.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the strategic marketing plan with a view to ensuring marketing efforts are effective and successful, making recommendations and adjustments where appropriate.
- Monitor and report on the performance of the company’s website, social media and marketing collateral with a view to maximising conversions and increasing brand awareness.
- Generate content and collateral for various PR and marketing initiatives, including the creation of newsletters, blogs, webpages, flyers, brochures, press releases and award applications.
- Work closely with the commercial team to create campaigns, collateral and content focused on promoting our business, generating new clients and increasing revenue.
- Manage marketing budgets and liaise with the finance department on reporting and invoicing requirements.
- Collaborate with internal partners and external agencies to launch new products and services as well as improve existing content and campaigns.
- Measure KPIs and optimise ROI for all marketing campaigns.
- Co-ordinate Paycheck Plus’ communications calendar for social, digital, CRM, PR and advertising.
- Support the commercial team via the creation of marketing collateral and content
- Support the sales function, leadership team and other departments as required to improve the sales process and customer experience.
Who are you?
You are an experienced marketing professional with 3+ years’ experience and a proven track record of delivering ROI on marketing spend.
You are enthusiastic and results-driven. You have a ‘can do’ approach and the ambition to achieve and surpass ambitious targets. You are a self-starter with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are also key.
The Ideal candidates will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- 3+ Years B2B marketing experience.
- Experience using WordPress, HubSpot, ZOHO and LinkedIn advertising.
- Ability to work with Adobe Creative Suite is desirable.
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills.
- Proven track record of managing expenditures in line with budgets and revenue targets.
- Experience working with a broad marketing mix.
- Copywriting & content creation experience.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage your schedule.
- Willingness to participate in, and support, cross-functional goals and objectives.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experience in a payroll/accounting or similar environment would be highly desirable.
- Experience managing a website.
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working pattern
- Education bursary and training supports
- 24 days annual leave plus, statutory entitlements
- Access to executive coaching & mentoring
- Access to workplace wellness programme
- Death-in-Service x 4 Salary
- Employer pension contribution of 3% to match employee contribution of 3%
- Hospital Saturday Fund– Company contribution of €3.30 per week, subject to BIK
To apply for this role please fill in the form below or forward your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Role
Paycheck Plus, Your Outsourced Payroll Provider
As Ireland’s most highly accredited payroll provider, our payroll company has been providing payroll outsourcing services tailored specifically to each of our client’s needs for almost two decades. Our award-winning team of payroll experts specialise in all aspects of payroll, including international payroll, payroll consultancy, payroll audits, payroll reporting, payroll training, company registration and redundancy management.
To ensure accurate payroll service or to find out more information on our Irish payroll firm simply request a callback now or call our payroll bureau on 041-9892100. Alternatively, request a payroll quote here.