At Paycheck Plus we understand the importance of confidentiality with regard to your Executive pay which is why we are proud to introduce you to our Executive Payroll Service. This service allows the key financial and personal data of your Executive team to be maintained privately and confidentially. We will process your Executive payroll separate to your normal payroll while keeping it aligned to your current timelines. We do this by applying for a second ERN under the same company name, transfer your key staff across to this registration number and submit all data to Revenue in the same manner. You control what personnel are processed through this payroll and grant access internally to only those who require it.
- 1. Total discretion & confidentialityIt can be difficult to guarantee your payroll information is controlled in a secure environment when processing it in-house. Paycheck Plus practice total discretion and confidentiality to ensure the sensitive nature of your payroll data including bonuses and benefit information is kept strictly confidential.
- 2. Continuity of servicePaycheck Plus understand that continuity of service is vital to our client base. We adhere to well-honed, proven processes during every step of our payroll process. Every calculation is checked and double-checked to make sure that your payroll is accurate, precise, compliant and error-free. This instils confidence in our clients ensuring they always receive a seamless payroll service without the need to worry about internal HR issues such as staff shortages, annual leave or illness.
- 3. Secure, controlled facilityPaycheck Plus operate from a highly secure, strictly controlled facility and maintain a fully functional, ready-to-go, emergency back-up office at an alternate location.
- 4. ExpertisePaycheck Plus only hire highly qualified, accomplished and experienced payroll specialists. Our Team follow a comprehensive training programme throughout the year to ensure they keep up to date on all things payroll. You can be assured your Executive payroll is in the most capable hands.
- 5. ComplianceOur ISAE 3402 accreditation verifies that we have the international standard for outsourcing including the necessary procedures, systems and controls and safe guards in place to effectively and securely meet your payroll service needs. We understand that compliance entails much more than just adhering to legislation. From our experience we know that it also means listening, understanding and delivering to the expectations of all internal and external stakeholders taking legal and voluntary obligations into account.